Click the below ‘Download Now’ button to free trial version of ‘OST Extractor Pro.’
OST Extractor Pro (Win)
For Windows 32 bit OS
For Windows 64 bit OS
Now OST Extractor Pro is Outlook independent (Microsoft Outlook is not required). If you have Windows 32 bit then please install “OSTExtractorProSetup_x86.exe” installer or if you have Windows 64 bit then please install “OSTExtractorProSetup_x64.exe” installer.
System Requirements for Windows:
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or higher must be installed on your system. You can download the free redistributable from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=24872
- Compatible with Outlook 97 to 2019 or Office 365 OST files.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012.
V 2.1 – 17 November 2017
- Added : MBOX, EML, Apple Mail Archive, VCF, ICS formats
- OST Extractor Pro is Outlook independent now. It does not need outlook on user’s machine.
OST Extractor Pro (Mac)
For Mac OS 10.11, 10.12, 13 & 10.14
For Mac OS 10.7, 10.8,10.9 & 10.10
Note: If your OST file is on a NTFS formatted external drive, then please copy the OST file to a folder on Mac desktop and convert from there. It will convert as expected.
System Requirements for Mac:
- Mac OS 10.7 or higher with all recent updates installed
- Free hard disk space for proper operation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation
V 2.0.171116 – 16 Nov 2017
- New features: Now convert Outlook OST to PST, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox, MBOX and EML file format.
- Minor bug fixes and improved performance.
“OST Extractor Pro” works flawlessly in exporting your data from OST files. You can convert the OST files into output PST files, MBOX, EML, Apple Mail Archive, Thunderbird, Postbox, VCF, ICS formats. The GUI helps anyone do that with ease. The advanced features allow flexibility and make the large migration projects also a breeze. And the algorithms used do not make any data item convert with errors.
If you want to try it all without buying the tool, you can use the free trial version. Just download the setup of “OST Extractor Pro” Mac or PC using the above button. The installation file and is minimal in size. After that, you can install a regular tool and get started within 2 minutes. The free trial mode works for ten items within each folder but doesn’t lock you out from trying out its features.
Once you’ve got the feel of it, and know how it works in action, and are satisfied with it, you can go ahead and get its full license key and unlock the full conversion potential.