Convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail is quite easy, accurate and hassle free, if you get the right application. Read what we have for you today.
Convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail Archive
Getting ready to start with Apple Mail after years of using Microsoft Outlook on Windows? The switch to an entirely new platform can take time to get used to, but is not a massive headache for most users, especially modern operating systems are highly intuitive. Mac OS may be different than Windows but is equally friendly.
Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail
But since you are here reading this article, your concern is different. You want to migrate all the emails you stored over the years on Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail. And you may have found certain tools that can help along the way, but most of them feel intuitive, rigid, with not full set of required features, and have no support to assist you when you need it.
That sadly is the story of most email migration tasks. As efficient and modern the software applications like Outlook and Apple Mail are, a large database migration can be intimidating.
That’s not supposed to be very surprising, since every software publisher and company handles how their own applications work and make users comfortable. Supporting functionality to help them move to another client or to get data imported isn’t exactly a priority for most. There may be few imperfect ways to balance you as you drift away endlessly during the conversion process. But all of them are not suitable if you have anything larger than a few GBs of files.
Solution to convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail
The third-parties often bring up new and fresh stance on data migration but they too are not efficient. Far from that. You may end up converting the files as required but the lack of options and features can make the output un-befitting to users’ specific needs.
For instance, it’s one thing to simply convert Outlook PST files to MBOX, it’s another to control the size of output MBOX files, without overcompensating. Other frustrating drawbacks with most third-party solutions including losing the read/unread statuses of emails. Many don’t convert contacts and calendar into Apple Mail format and are narrowly focused on emails. If a converter somehow manages to feature all these options, it may become too hectic for a beginner to implement them.
This is why “PST Extractor Pro” is so different.
It has the basic qualities every converter should have – easy to use and converts data without losing the details. But it also gives you enough options to modify the output according to your needs.
It lets you:
- Convert Microsoft Outlook PST to Apple Mail in bulk, regardless of the total size.
- Split the output MBOX files (if you are converting Outlook to standard MBOX and not Apple Mail native database) after they reach a certain limit that you can manually specify too.
- You can filter the folders before conversion and efficiently manage the folders you want to convert or not. Check the boxes named mails, contacts, calendar to show or uncheck to hide, then manually tick the folders for conversion. Makes it a breeze to convert only selective folders instead of everything.
- Also check “ignore all empty folders” to exclude every empty folder inside PST files in a single click.
- Save read and unread emails in separate folders
- Contacts and calendar entries are converted to VCF and ICS files.
- You can choose to merge contacts and merge calendar entries to a single VCF and ICS file per folder, respectively
With such range of options at your disposal, you don’t have to worry about not getting the exact result you want.
Therefore, “PST Extractor Pro” is not merely another PST file converter to convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail but a complete email migration software package.
Try Now to Convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail
Get a trial copy here to see it for yourself. It limits the conversion to ten items per folder, but the good news is that it works without any restrictions to the actual features you are looking to check out, and is also not limited by time.
Read More and Download at https://www.pstextractorpro.com/
If you have backup copy as Microsoft Outlook OST File (*.ost), they you can try “OST Extractor Pro” to convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail, Address Book & Calendar (iCal).
Try ‘PST Extractor Pro” or “OST Extractor Pro” today to convert Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail supported file format.