How to Convert OST to Thunderbird in Ten Clicks!
With “OST Extractor Pro,” you can convert your OST file to Thunderbird in no time. The ten steps given below are all that you need to do.
- If you have installed the tool, launch it. You can also follow this tutorial using a free trial version.
- Click ‘Add OST’ à Browse to the OST file location à Select it à Click ‘Open’
- You can see all the folders inside the file.
- Uncheck any folder you do not want to convert.
- Select “Thunderbird” as output, from the dropdown list
- Select ‘Trial’ to dismiss the notification about the trial version
- Choose output Thunderbird location
- Click ‘Start’ and wait for the conversion to be over.
- Click “Locate Output Folder” to go to Thunderbird files
- Click “OK” to close the conversion window on ‘OST Extractor Pro.’
The simplicity of “OST Extractor Pro” is self-evident from the very first screen. Where most tools fail to make the process simple while also avoiding any advanced features, “OST Extractor Pro” excels at both areas. The steps outlined above are intuitive and straightforward; you do not need to understand the nature of data files or handle many complex manual activities. Just load à select folders à Convert.
The trial version is a great way to see it in action freely. After that, you can choose from any of the license that fits your needs.