How to Convert OST to Postbox – Tutorial
Postbox does not let you import OST files from Outlook. But here is a tutorial to convert OST to Postbox. No fuss. No Data loss. And accurate results. First, get a free trial version of the tool and then follow the tutorial below.
- Click on “Add OST” at the top
- Select the OST file you want to convert
- Remove any folders you do not want to convert by un-checking them
- Choose ‘Thunderbird/Postbox” as the output. (The resulting files are supported in either client)
- Choose the desired output location
- If not activated, dismiss the ‘trial version’ notification by clicking on ‘Trial’
- Click ‘Start’
- A confirmation window will appear when the conversion is done.
- You can:
- Go to the output folder directly
- Open detailed conversion report/log
- Or close the window by clicking “OK”
Only ‘OST Extractor Pro’ simplifies OST to Postbox conversion to just these few steps. With any other converter or manual method, you would be forced to take unnecessary steps and actions and might not even get accurate results. This tool also ensures clean conversion with no integrity errors. All the information – from tiniest headers to large attachments – are safely converted to Postbox files. It also supports conversion of Unicode text, MIME headers, and folders hierarchy without losing any detail.
The tech support is always available to help you in case you need any. You get 24 x 7 available team of experts backing you up. Download a trial version now and get started.