The Client has the right to request a refund for any of our converters, within 30 days of the date of purchase.
USL Software is not responsible for the miss-interpretation by the client, of the material published, as part of promoting the product/software by our company. In such cases, the responsibility lies with the client to ask and interpret the correct information from USL Software support staff at [email protected] or through our 24*7 online chat support.
USL Software is not responsible for any one of the following:
- Any lost or misdirected email.
- Delays in downloading or any communication lags.
- Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
- Mail been bounced by the mail server due to any reason.
- Once purchased and done with the process, the Client doesn’t need the software any longer.
- If the software is purchased without its prior examination via the demo version, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- Purchased the software, accidentally or the Client was not expecting to buy this specific software.
- After purchasing the software, the client faces troubles in operating the tool, due to the machine incompatibility.
- Weekend delays in license processing.
- The client doesn’t need the program and has never installed it.
Refund will be made only if one of the below conditions hold true:
- If the Client was able to perform the operation with the demo version, but the functionality did not work with the full version.
- If the full licensed version fails to convert completely, solution will be provided by our support team. If they still fail, refund will be made. Amount will be decided, based upon the task and issues carried out successfully.
The Support team needs personal information while submitting a question. The client’s email address is used to send a response from our Technical Support team.
The Client is expected to upload the corrupted files to our FTP server / Dropbox for better understanding.
Our support team tries to resolve the issue, through Team viewer or Anydesk remote desktop software. So most of the time, the client does not need to send us the file. The issue will be resolved at the client’s end.