How to Convert OST to EML Files – Simple Guide for Beginners!
Anxious about OST to EML files conversion? Do not be. Here is a simple guide for beginners to convert their files easily.
- Launch the app “OST Extractor Pro” and click on “Add OST.”
- Go to the files to convert à Select them à Click ‘Open’
- From the folders’ view, you can uncheck any folders you do not want to convert.
- Click on the output dropdown menu à Select “*.eml, *.vcf, *.ics”
- Click “Trial” if it is a trial edition. If not, skip to the next step.
- Browse to the location you want to save the converted EML files à Click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Start.’
- Wait for the tool to finish conversion. You can see the progress window, which also has an ‘abort’ option.
- When finished à Click “OK” to close.
- You can also click on “Locate Output Folder” to automatically go to where EML Files are stored.
- Or, click “Open Report” to read the detailed conversion report
“OST Extractor Pro” makes OST to EML conversion possible in just a few steps. It also takes contacts and calendar into account and convert them to VCF and ICS files respectively. The tool runs on inventive algorithms ensuring no data loss or unwanted modification. All your graphics, email attachments, headers, and other information remain intact.
Use it in a free trial version first to see it for yourself. You can activate to full version by getting one of the several available licenses. The trial version works on ten items per folder.