Simple 8-Step Tutorial for Converting OST to MBOX!
“OST Extractor Pro” offers an effortless way to convert your OST files to MBOX. Here is how you can do it with ease:
- Launch “OST Extractor Pro” and click “Add OST” to load the files.
- Go to the location of the files, select them, and click ‘Open’
- You can remove any folders you wish to not convert to MBOX. Just uncheck the boxes.
- Optionally: a simple button is offered to exclude all empty folders at once.
- Select “*.mbox, *.vcf, *.ics” as output from the dropdown menu of available output formats.
- Choose the desired location to save converted files. (You might have to click ‘Trial’ if you have not activated the tool yet.)
- Once finished, you will get a confirmation window.
- On which, there are three options given:
- Locate Output folder to go where the converted files are stored.
- Read the detailed conversion log/report
- Click “OK” to close the confirmation window.
Congratulations, you have converted OST files to MBOX in just 8 steps.
You might know that files like OST and MBOX in current age are too rich in information to make some data losses inevitable during transfer. But “OST Extractor Pro” has powerful logic to keep all the data elements fully. You will never find anything broken, half converted, or any other annoying errors.
Examples include: attachment files, graphics embedded within email bodies, MIME headers, Unicode or non-English text characters in emails, and folders hierarchy.
“OST Extractor Pro” also features batch conversion. So you can load any number of OST files and convert them to MBOX at once. It runs easily without any hiccups or freezes.
Check it out yourself using the excellent trial mode that USL Software offers. You will find it to be the most polished and powerful tool available today.