OST and Postbox don’t mix. In fact, OST format cannot be operated for any tasks manually. It only works with Outlook client internally and in direct association with the email account that created it the first time. So, if you want to open OST in Postbox, you must rely on other third-party solutions.
There are reasons why one needs to do this, but the most common is that users have only OST files and they are looking to transfer the data to Postbox. If you are in the same boat, do not worry. OST file may be inoperable in a direct sense, but there is a way to get the data in OST to Postbox.
How to Open OST in Postbox
‘OST Extractor Pro‘ will help you achieve the same outcome as opening the OST in Postbox. It’s a software tool that converts OST to many other formats, one of which includes Postbox.
By converting OST file into the format Postbox can understand and then importing those files, you achieve the same outcome as opening the file directly.
The reason ‘OST Extractor Pro’ is the best converter is because
- It is cross platform. You can use either Window or Mac version. Not many OST to Postbox conversion apps have this cross-platform compatibility.
- Optimized algorithms ensure clean conversion with all the details preserved. Some worth mentioning details are like
- the information on email headers: To, From, Cc, Bcc, Subject, and Time and date
- Images or any graphic-based element
- Text formatting (Font, color, etc.)
- Attachments like non-textual, large sized, application files, unknown formats, cloud-based files, etc.
- Contacts and calendar info
- It keeps the arrangement of folders same. Some tools can alter the hierarchy making it very difficult to find emails and manage data later in the Postbox client. Loss of folder hierarchy is one of the first things to be affected.
- It also allows converting OST to other formats including PST, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, MBOX, and EML. IF you are converted to PST, you can also split it in smaller files for easier import.
- Simple interface makes any technical knowledge unnecessary to use it. Many such software have terrible interfaces and even experts find it very difficult to navigate them. “OST Extractor Pro” allows even the first-timers and less experienced users to migrate their data without issues and without going into the technical depth of the process.
- Unicode conversion is supported, which means, all languages, English and non-English, are converted with precision. Certain languages like Chinese and Japanese and any other with double—byte characters can be skipped by ordinary converters, but not here.
Get the trial copy today!
There are no other converters that can work in the similar fashion as ‘OST Extractor Pro’ – quickly, safely, and comprehensively. If you have ever used any other application, you would immediately find the difference startling and impressive. From installation to the last step, the tool delivers utter efficient way to get the job done.
You can get the trial version at https://www.ostextractorpro.com/download-now/.