The Systematic Approach to Export OST to Apple Mail for Average Users with No Knowledge of Email Migration. Here is the solution for you.
Export OST to Apple Mail Archive
Quite a few solutions exist in email migration domain that a basic user without any experience can employ and still get positive results. The worst is the process of exporting OST files to Apple Mail. Most solutions that exist have non-friendly interfaces making the job much harder than it needs to be. You either need to be an expert or you are going to face quite a massive number of obstacles on your way.
Luckily, “OST Extractor Pro” changes that common narrative of OST to Apple Mail export. And the steps below will give you a basic idea of how simple the tool can be to use without you having to know anything specifically related to email migration. If you know how to send an email and are fine with basic computer tasks, you can easily use the tool.
But first, here’s basic information: It is virtually impossible to import OST files to Apple Mail because it’s not a supporting format. Whenever anyone talks about OST to Apple Mail export, it usually means converting OST files to some format that Apple Mail can read. “OST Extractor Pro” does the same. It loads the data from OST files, extracts the information, and converts it into a database of Apple Mail that you can import.
Here are the steps involved in using the tool:
- Download the trial setup here.
- To install, double-click the setup file, follow the instructions for installation, and within few minutes, you will have installed “OST Extractor Pro” on your Mac / Windows computer.
- Launch “OST Extractor Pro” from the applications list.
- Click on “Add OST” and select the OST file you want to convert. Alternatively, select a folder containing multiple OST files you want to convert.
- Check the folders you want to convert and un-check those you want to exclude
- Choose your output format as “Apple Mail, Address Book, and Calendar”.
- Click “convert” and wait.
Try it to Export OST to Apple Mail
“OST Extractor Pro” takes no time to give you clean and accurate Apple Mail files that you can import to the Apple Mail. Any tool that you can find for this same purpose is most likely going to be more or less hard and time-consuming for this process. USL Software has worked hard to simplify the user-interface such that anyone can perform this otherwise daunting job without losing any advanced features that you might want.
Get it from the download page.
If you want to use it, give the trial version a go. It works for ten items within each folder inside each OST file that you will select. It’s a perfect way to dwell deeper into its features and how it functions directly with your files without having to risk anything.
To export OST to Apple Mail, try OST Extractor Pro today.