Import Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 to Thunderbird for Mac and Windows, get this tool for effortless email migration. Read this to know more.
How to import Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 to Thunderbird
Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 in Mac cannot directly export data to Thunderbird Mac. Nor does Thunderbird has any official support to import data from Outlook. It leaves you with the only choice of converting Outlook files to the formats applicable in Thunderbird.
Many would recommend manual conversion techniques that are possible but only in theory. For instance, you can drag the folders from Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 one by one, converting them into MBOX files in the process. You can then import them to Thunderbird.
However, in practice, such manual methods only offer data loss and integrity errors in the end. They might sound simple and free on the surface, but can be even most costly, in terms of your time and efforts.
The only professional approach is to use an OLM converter application. You start by loading your Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 OLM files, choosing Thunderbird as output format, and clicking ‘Convert.’
But unluckily, plenty of third-party tools do not work as simply as said above. You would have to go through complex maneuvers to get the files working correctly, and even them, notice a few problems with the data integrity.
Now, we are here to give you good news.
Tool to import Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 to Thunderbird
“OLM Extractor Pro” from USL Software is a complete solution for this job that does not have a single drawback or missing links. The tool works with the OLM files completely and thoroughly. The result in the end, Thunderbird files, has all the information and elements originally stored in Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019.
On top of that, it has a surprisingly simple interface that needs no effort or thought. Simply follow the graphical wizard as instructed and you will be done with the whole task in no time.
Here are some other uniquely handy features you might find valuable:
- It includes contacts and calendar entries in the conversion alongside emails. Emails are converted to Thunderbird, contacts and calendar are converted to VCF and ICS files, respectively.
- You can convert the OLM files to MBOX if you want and even split the large files to multiple smaller ones. Though, if you want to import data to Thunderbird, we recommend choosing the output format as “Thunderbird’ directly even though MBOX can be used with the client.
- You can save read and unread emails in separate folders after the conversion
- The detailed conversion log gives you all the information about the conversion. Advanced and savvy users much appreciate it.
- The folders are protected along with their hierarchy and are converted without any changes.
- Special algorithms to protect Unicode text
- The headers information from emails like To, From, Cc, Subject are processed without errors
- The 24 x 7 support team is always ready to help you whenever you need it.
Get it to import Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 to Thunderbird
Get a free trial copy. “OLM Extractor Pro” brings an easy way to import Outlook 2011 / 2016 / 2019 to Thunderbird without all the hassles usually part of the process otherwise.