OST to Outlook Windows 10, 7 and other version, here is best way make the ost file import capability.
OST to Outlook Windows (All Version)
‘OST Extractor Pro’ is a cross-platform app to convert OST file into multiple other formats, one of which includes PST. It is available in three different licenses, a free trial version, and comes in both Mac and Windows version. One license to activate both Mac and Windows version, if you need to use both.
Here we are going to learn why the app is the best way to import data in OST to Outlook in Windows 10.
Firstly, OST file is a native data file used in Windows Outlook by default. When you add an IMAP email account, the emails are downloaded into an OST file and the file is stored inside your Outlook’s profile folder. However, this file works internally without Outlook and is not meant to be used manually for purposes like import, export, backup, or migration. The real reason for OST file is to let users access data even offline (the changes you make are synchronized to the email network/servers automatically once the connection is backup).
In certain scenarios, OST file can become inaccessible and isolated (like accidentally deleting email account before syncing was completed). Such an OST file contains emails and other items inside it but there is no way to directly open or import it in Outlook if the original account does not exist anymore.
One common reason many people find themselves in this situation is when they are moving from one organization to another and mistakenly keep their OST files thinking of it as a backup. But sadly, the OST file in itself is useless, unless you first convert it to PST.
PST file for Outlook Windows
PST, short for Personal Storage Table, is the original data file of Windows Outlook. You can configure Outlook to use PST instead of OST but there are going to be trade-offs for doing so. Which brings us to our software tool called ‘OST Extractor Pro.’
If you too find yourself in a situation with inaccessible and isolated OST file, you can easily convert it to PST using the tool. Then, import it to Outlook by going to ‘File’ -> Import/Export -> Import from a program or file.
The benefit of PST is that you can also use it with Mac Outlook.
Why it is best for Moving OST to Outlook Windows 10, 7 etc.
Here are couple of reasons ‘OST Extractor Pro’ name comes up repeatedly as the best choice for importing OST to Outlook Windows
- The most prominent and attractive feature is the interface. Regardless of any skill or lack thereof, anyone can pick it up and start using it for data conversion straight away. All the unnecessary and tedious steps have been eliminated, leaving only a straightforward and simple approach to convert OST to PST. You can launch it now and would know what to do and how to use without even learning any tutorials or technical jargon.
- Second: its powerful inner framework runs deeper than any other converter, resulting in comprehensive data conversion. The tool is capable of picking up all the small details from the files and cleanly convert them to PST without exception. This includes metadata, headers, text formatting, links, etc. There are also special algorithms for images, large attachments, non-textual attachments like media and application files, nested emails, and more. With ‘OST Extractor Pro,’ you can be sure that everything will be converted and nothing will be left behind, including the structure and other meta-info about your data.
- Folder hierarchy is maintained during conversion. If you have a lot of emails arranged in folders, you will find the tool to convert everything while retaining this information about folder hierarchy. Many ordinary apps cannot map the folders from OST to PST without messing up their order, and when that happens, it can be very frustrating, especially if you did not notice the error right away but later on when it was too late.
- It also allows OST to MBOX, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and EML conversion, making it not a mere file converter but a complete software application with all the essential for clean OST file conversion and migration. You can use it to move your Outlook data to many email clients without hesitation.
- Dedicated mechanisms to convert Unicode text and special characters from the headers. If you have international clients, or you communicate in non-English language, loss of these text characters with ordinary tools can be the biggest concern. Only ‘OST Extractor Pro’ gets rid of these nuisances and deliver a complete and satisfactory result.
- Quick conversion, even with large files and without affecting the stability and precision. You can go ahead with your several giga-bytes of OST files and still maintain your productivity.
- Bath conversion is also supported, meaning, you can select a folder with more than one OST file and convert all of them together.
There are other features that you may find to be great practical use in the context of importing OST to Outlook Windows (like single click for ignoring all empty folders). To get in-depth view of the entire range of features and performance, download the demo edition below by clicking the link below, which will take you to the official download page and you will get the setup file in less than a minute, without forcing you to go through any sign-up process.
Installation is quick and simple. Just follow the instructions and the app will be ready to launch in no time. There are no first-time configuration settings you need to go through. Just install and fire it up!
Try it Today to Move OST to Outlook Windows
OST Extractor Pro works in both Mac and Windows and supports converting OST files from all latest and legacy versions of Outlook.
The technical support is available 24 x 7, which is another feature of the whole package that can sometimes be the biggest contributing factor in your success and seamless experience, especially during large database conversion.